1970 Buick Electra 225
The last Electra 225 convertible, Finished in bright red exterior paint with a black interior. Comes heavily equipped with options including power windows, power seats, power steering, power brakes, power top, AM radio.
The Buick Electra is a full-size luxury car that was built by Buick from 1959 to 1990. Trivia: The Electra was named after a Texas sculptor. Harlow H. Curtice, former president of the Buick division and later president of General Motors, named the car after his sister-in-law, Electra Waggoner Biggs. During its more than 30-year run, Electra was offered in varying body styles including coupe, convertible, sedan, and station wagon. The Electra was replaced by the Buick Park Avenue in 1991.